While using the website: https://www.tgt.co.il (the “Website”) and/or in the course of your engagement with Together, you consent to our collation, saving and use of your personal information in the manner described in this policy and consent to the risks described in the security section.
In this policy the term ”personal information” shall mean all information gathered by us or provided to us by you, through which we are reasonably able to identify you and/or information protected under the Privacy Protection Law, 5741 – 1981, including, but not limited to, your first and last names, your ID number, residential address, telephone number, email, payment information, information about your investments and those of relatives living with you in various projects through the Website, date of birth, street address, areas of interest, etc.
You are not obligated to provide us with such personal information by law and the provision of the personal information is performed willingly and freely and with your consent, however, Together will not be able to offer you its services without you providing the information.
Part of the information that is collated about you through your use of the Website and/or your engagement with Together does not personally identify you and is not saved together with your personal details. This is statistical and/or aggregated information. For example, advertisements read by you on the Website, pages that you viewed, the offers and services that interested you, the IP address from which you contacted us, as well as other items.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
The personal information shall be saved on the Database, as said, for the following purposes, inter alia:
- To enable us to provide you with the most beneficial services;
- To operate and carry out various projects offered through the Website;
- For communications between you and us relating to opportunities and/or investments in various projects, subject to receipt of your consent pursuant to applicable law;
- To contact you when we are of the opinion that such need exists in order to provide the services or comply with a provision of applicable law;
- To provide support and to deal with requests or complaints;
- To comply with demands of applicable law, regulations or other statutory items, and also in order to assist authorized authorities and any third party, when we are of the opinion that in good faith we are obligated to do so.
Without derogating from that stated above, we may use information that does not personally identify you for various legitimate purposes, for example: to improve the services and applications offered on the Website; to manage accounts; adjusting different content, services and advertisements displayed on the Website; statistical research regarding the type of use on the Website and that of the services and content offered on it.
PROVIDING THE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not transfer your personal information and the information collated about you through use of the Website and/or through your engagement with Together, without your consent, other than in the instances detailed below:
- To the fundraising bodies for operating and implementing the projects offered through the Website;
- If we are required to do so under judicial order, demand of an authorized authority or under applicable law;
- If we receive notice of the commencement of legal proceedings against us for activities performed by you as well as for any dispute, argument, claim, or demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and Together;
- If Together organizes its operations through another body – including through the merger with another body – it shall be entitled to transfer the personal information or other information collated about you to the other body, provided that the other body accepts upon itself the provisions of this section;
- If a claim is made or if a concern arises with Together that you performed an act and/or omission which harms and/or is likely to harm it and/or anyone on its behalf and/or any third parties whatsoever.
Cookies are text files created by your webpage by command from the Website’s computers. Some of the Cookies expire when you close the webpage and others are saved on the hard-drive on the edge device used by you. The Cookies may include a wide-range of information such as webpages visited by you, the amount of time spent on the Website, how you arrived at the Website, information you requested to see upon arriving at the Website, as well as other items.
The Website implements systems and updated policies to secure information. While these systems and policies reduce the risks of unauthorized infiltration, they do not provide total security. Therefore, Together does not commit to the Website’s services being totally immune from unauthorized access to the information stored on them.
RIGHT TO REVIEW INFORMATION
Under the Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981, all persons are entitled to review the information about them held on the Database. A person who reviewed information about themselves and found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear, or outdated, may approach the Database owner with a request to correct the information or to delete it.
Such requests are to be made to Together, through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if the information on the Database is used for a personal request to you, under the Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981, you are entitled to request in writing that the information referring to you be deleted from the Database.